Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 September 2017

14/Sep/17 pat me or you will not pass


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We got to go for a walk yesterday evening.  I got to see Bailey.  I haven't seen her in a LONG time.  Her nose is changing color.  That happens to a lot of doggies when the winter comes.  The Big Guy told me that Sebastian used to have his nose that would change color.

Tonya said that I have to wear my training collar again for a bit.  I am forgetting my place and I am jumping again.

While we were out yesterday for our walk, I met a group of kids that were playing on their bikes.  They stopped to pat me.  I walked on one of the boy's foot.  He said that I was heavy.  Well, that's because I AM heavy.  I'm a BIG dog now.

But there is this dog that lives next door to Bailey.  He isn't very nice and his lead will reach well onto the sidewalk.  He tries to bite me when we are walking.

Last night, after our walk, they had BBQ'ed hot dogs.  You would think, that with a food that is named hot "dog", that this would be doggie food.  They tell me that it isn't dog food, but human food.  Long story short, I didn't get any hot dogs.  Yup, more kibble.

It's supposed to be really nice out today.  I think they call this "Indian Summer".

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment