Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 September 2017

2/Sep/17 can we BBQ something today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for another walk last evening.  There is so many people outside in the evening.  I got a lot of pats and comments about how handsome I am.  Although there was this one group of about 20 people and they were ALL staring at their cell phones.  The Big Guy was wondering why they were all gathered, looking at their cell phones the way they were.  I surprised one lady.  I came up behind her and stood next to her leg.  Of course my fur is soft, but she jumped a bit as she didn't notice me.

Looking down like that, at your cell phone, that can't be good for your neck.

Last night, Tonya bought these donair kits from Sobey's.  They can't have the pita bread that is in the kits.  This morning, the Big Guy took the time to rip up the pita bread and he threw it all over the front lawn.  Just wait, when we go for a walk, I'm going to try to run over there an eat all that pita bread.

So the Big Guy is really curious about something that he seen yesterday.  He has always been complaining about the kid that lives across the street.  He has one of "those" cars that has a fart can muffler on it.  Last night, when we were going for our walk, he was SURE that he seen the car, but the muffler is different.  It is a regular muffler that's been installed on it.  Time will tell if that is true or not.

Tomorrow, they are going to be having a get together for Tonya's sister, Elaine.  She is going to be celebrating her 60th Birthday.  Pretty sure, if the weather holds out, they are going to have BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers.  Well they don't need to BBQ the hot dogs for me.  I will take them right out of the package.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment