Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 September 2017

9/Sep/17 you have a treat for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Everyone is talking about this hurricane that is going to be visiting Florida.  They are saying it's back up to a Category 5 again.  I hope all the doggies are going to be safe.

I got to go for a walk yesterday morning.  It was a "medium" walk.  But on the upside, it was also garbage day.  So I got to sniff so many garbage bags.  Oh so many smells.  I was trying to run from one garbage bag to the next.

There is a new Volkswagen commercial on TV.  They got one of my brother Bernese Mountain Dogs on that commercial.


HELLO MY FAMOUS TV COMMERCIAL BROTHER!

I know that the Big Guy is thinking about removing the roof from his BBQ gazebo and also the roof from the other gazebo that's on his deck.  He said something about Fall is coming and he should get this job done while it's still nice outside.

They are building a new house, just around the corner from where I live.  They also installed a new power pole, just outside their home.  I got to pee on the pole yesterday.  Because the power pole has a new smell, I couldn't tell if I was the first to pee on it or not.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment