Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 September 2017

29/Sep/17 yes I'm cleaning myself, AGAIN


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy was putting the garbage outside to the curb.  I really wanted to help him do that.  But he kept me inside the house.  Although to be fair, he did offer to put me on the deck first.  I refused to out side.  

Did you see how much the temperature has dropped?  Yesterday it was +20 and thundering.  Today, it's +10 and clear skies.  The Big Guy was looking up at the stars when he was dumping the stuff into the green bin.

I understand that the Big Guy is planning to mow the lawn tomorrow.  That could be the last day he mows the lawn this year.  Soon enough, he will have to swap the lawn mower parts for the snow blower parts.  He says that he doesn't mind that too much.  The first time he did this, he was pretty confused as to where the belts went.  But he's getting a lot better at it.

Tonya got to drive the new car in the pouring rain.  She said that it was exciting and scary at the same time.  She did say that the new car drove GREAT in the down pouring rain.  This new car has rain sensing wipers.  So you set them to automatic and when the windshield detects water on the windshield, it turns the wipers on.  It will also make them go faster on their own.  The Big Guy thinks this is GREAT.  Guess we will find out how great it is this winter when snow is on the windshield.  He may need to turn the system off when he stops the car.  The Big Guy was telling me, he can remember when you had two selections for the windshield wipers.  They were either on, or they were off.  No fast speed.  No intermittent wipers either.  Just 2 settings, on, or off, that was it.

A week from today and I will be getting visitors.  My non-furry Memere, my non-furry uncle and his wife.  They are really nice.  They don't mind it too much when I play a little rough.  But I'm still scary to my non-furry Memere.  I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to put the training collar on me and I'm going to be trained a bit not to scare her.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment