Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 September 2017

5/Sep/17 my balloon


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I didn't go for a walk.  The Big Guy got a blister on his toe from the previous day's long walk.  But he told me that his blister is OK today.  This means that we should be going for a walk.

He is going to have to check Tonya's work schedule to see if it's going to be a morning walk, or an afternoon walk.  Either way, I'm OK with walking in the morning or the afternoon.

So we ended up going to the dog park in Sydney.  I got to see a lovely female Bernese Mountain Dog.  She was just as big as I am.  Only she wasn't filled out as much.  She weighed about 80 pounds.  The Big Guy got to pat her a few times.  She has thick bushy fur.

The Big Guy told me that he has today off.  So were going to be hanging out together.  Perhaps I will be sleeping while he plays his XBox all day long.  Either that, or Tonya's going to give him some sort of "honey-do" list.

I was kinda worried that there is this hurricane called Irma, that would be coming to Nova Scotia.  I guess it isn't now.  Or at least there is a very low probability that it could.  Those storms are finicky and can turn without warning.

Did you see the video of me with my balloon?  


Stupid balloon.  It didn't last very long.

Then there was the 3 legged dog that wanted to eat my pita bread.


Of course the birds had to finish off my bread.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment