Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 September 2017

12/Sep/17 I got four of these on the ground when were walking


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I still got my big paws.  When we are out walking, These paws give me a lot of traction.  The Big Guy sometimes struggles when walking me.  Although I think today, he's putting that collar back on me.  I'm jumping again when we start our walks.  He doesn't like me jumping and biting at my leash.

The Big Guy was telling me, there is a group of people that work in Florida and they had to be evacuated.  They still haven't gone back to work yet.  He said that they may only get back to work, tomorrow.  He doesn't mind helping the callers, but he said that he doesn't have any training with the product they are looking for help with.

We went for a walk yesterday morning.  It was raining during our walk.  The Big Guy wore his rain coat and Tonya brought an umbrella.  Well I've never seen an umbrella before.  I needed to sniff it and get a better look.  So that meant jumping up for a look.  She wasn't too happy with me.  Thankfully it wasn't raining hard.  But after we got home, the skies opened up. That is when we had a real down pour.  I'm glad we went when we did.

I'm pretty sure, it would have been around this time, that the Big Guy was contacted by Canadian Tire to test a few new products.  I wonder if he is going to be contacted again?  He would love to be selected for a new propane BBQ.  But he also wonders if he would keep it in the garage with his charcoal grill.  This would mean more room on the deck.  Oh well, he's pretty happy with his charcoal grill for now.  I bet he is going to use it all this winter.  Tonya says that it makes the BEST steaks ever!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment