Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 September 2017

17/Sep/17 how did they get the cheese in that wrapper


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya was trying to have one of those little laughing cow pieces of cheese.  I really thought it was for me.

I can smell the cheese


I can open it QUICKER


So I ate it once she got it outside the wrapper.  You can see that I am drooling, waiting for the cheese to be opened.

Can you also see how shiny my fur is?  That is no mistake.  Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy took me to this new place.  It's called "Four Paws Day Spa".  It's at the corner of King and Mason St in Sydney.  It's open 7 days a week from 8 to 8.  The cost is $10.00.  You put your money in the machine and put your dog into the tub (there is a walk in/out door to get your dog into the elevated tub).  Then you got 10 minutes.  You got 4 different shampoos, conditioner and rinse.  Then you select the blower.  Walk your dog out the door and your DONE!  You don't have any mess at your house.

The Big Guy says this place got two thumbs up.

To dry me off, they took me to the Doggie Park in Sydney, called Open Hearth Park.  I got to play with a couple other dogs.  The ladies that were there commented on how soft my fur is and what big paws that I have.  They were really nice.  They tried to throw a ball for me to play catch with.  They ended up fetching their own ball.  Why would I get it for them once they threw it away?

We ended up in a pet store on King St.  It's called "River Pet Supplies".  WOW!  Do they got some stuff there.  Tiny place, but well worth the stop.  It's right next to the DQ that's next to the Tim Hortons.

Does your dog have to be on "the program" for ticks and fleas?  Most dogs do.  I'm no different.  Well the Vet will sell 1 treatment for $30.00.  There, you can pick up the very same product, but it's a little different.  You get 4 treatments in the one package for $15.00.  So something that the Vet would charge $120.00, you can save $105.00.

They also had a new chain leash for me.  The Big Guy is so excited.  He knows that I will NOT chew on this leash.  At least, that's what he thinks.  We will see.


Afterwards we came home and I was able to take off my collar so that the fur that is under my collar would get a chance to dry off.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment