Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 September 2017

24/Sep/17 this is MY bone, not yours


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday, the Big Guy was paying so much attention to his new car.  I was upset and I barked a lot at him to pay attention to ME!  Well that didn't work so good.  He just kept playing with his new car.  He waxed the car.  He rubbed the car.  Then he purchased this can of tire shine.  Then he went back to the store and got a bottle of touch up paint.  I'm surprised that he hasn't purchased a small broom and dust pan to make sure that the dirt and rocks are swept away each time he gets into the car.

Yesterday, he went for coffee.  Something that he normally never does.  But the worst part, he went without ME.

I think he loves his car more than he loves me.

Yesterday, Tonya went into Shoppers Drugmart and the Big Guy opened the side windows for me to look outside.  Well I drooled over his side door.  I can see those windows staying up from now on.

Today is Sunday, now I know in the past, I have gone to the doggie park on Sundays.  Not sure if they are going to take me to the dog park or not today.

I know that we brought the car to Tonya yesterday and then walked home.  The Big Guy was upset with me.  I was biting on the leash.  He didn't put the chain leash on me.  So it was bite time.

He wasn't impressed.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment