Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 September 2017

21/Sep/17 go back to bed


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So there I was...  sleeping, when I could hear the gentle scraping of slippers on the porcelain tiles.  Then FLASH!  The Big Guy is taking a picture of me.  Geesh, go back to bed.

Yesterday morning we went for a walk.  We were sure it was going to rain last night.  Well it turned out, it didn't rain at all.  Weird weather.  

Talking of weather, I seen on the news that Hurricane Maria blew though the Caribbean.  As if those people didn't have enough disaster, they get hit again.  The Big Guy was reading on the news that Puerto Rico has lost 100% of it's power.  That means, even the power stations have lost power.  That's bad.  Real bad.


I don't mind the rain so much, but they even got upwards of 50 cm of rain.  That is normally how we measure snow fall around here.

Then, there is also an earthquake that has shook up Mexico.  I heard that California is due for a big shake some day.  Still hasn't happened just yet.  I bet they hope it doesn't happen any day soon.  Or if it does, that it's just a gentle shaking.

The Big Guy was telling the guys at work how I broke the dining room window.  They told the Big Guy to see the glass shop on King St, by the tracks.  They may have a piece of glass that they can sell him.  Then he just needs to remove what's left of the glass and insert the new piece and put the glazing in place.  He has never done that sort of work before, but he has seen videos.  So he is pretty confident that he can do that.

Then, another job, he is going to be replacing some of the shingles that I pulled off the house.  I was bored and needed to chew and show how bored I was.  So I ate some of the siding off the house.

But then he coated some of the shingles with Uber Hot Sauce.  Now I think twice about eating shingles.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment