Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 September 2017

20/Sep/17 can I have another treat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went for a long walk.  Something like 20 blocks or more.  We don't often go for those longer walks.  I enjoy them a lot.  But I make it hard for the Big Guy.  He gets cut off or I will stop, but the emergency brakes on and sniff the ground.  Then he pulls and tugs on the leash.  My paws and nails will scrape across the ground.  Talking of nails, they are really short from all the walking we do.

Yesterday the Big Guy put me in my kennel.  He wasn't impressed with me breaking the window.  Which he still has to fix.  Nope.  Not happy at all.

I showed him that I really didn't want to go in my kennel.  Well, turns out that really wasn't an option for him.  He just kinda dragged me across the kitchen floor.  He says things like I really shouldn't fight him on this as it's going to happen any way.  So just go in to the kennel by myself and everyone will be happier.  It isn't such a bad place.  I just don't like to be confined.

While we are out walking, Tonya and the Big Guy talk a lot.  But sometimes they can't hear each other.  There is the wind and cars going by.  So they have to repeat themselves a lot.

There is a house that is going up next door to us.  They got most of the roof on yesterday.  I am sure that they are going to finish the roof today.  Then they will be starting on the inside.  Once they get the inside done, I would imagine it will be easy to work inside, out of the weather.  But it's called a duplex in this part of the country.  In the prairies, they call it a side by side.  Either way, it's a home that has two houses, sharing one common wall.  Tonya hasn't found a price yet.  She will go on the MLS sites to see the prices of homes.

Not like we are moving any time soon though.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment