Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 September 2017

28/Sep/17 little help, get that bone for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was being me and I was getting into stuff.  Tonya has this cushion thing on her computer chair.  Well I wanted to play with that.  That was taken away from me.  I found her vest draped over the chair, so I played with that.  That was taken away from me.  I found a pair of older sneakers that belongs to the the Big Guy.  I wanted to play with them.  That was taken away from me.  I seen that there was some bones that were just out of my reach, under the chair where Tonya sits.  I was vocalizing that I NNNNEEEEEDDDDDED (needed) to play with them, but I would loose them back under the chair.  That would mean that Tonya had to get up, move the chair, I would get the bone.  Play with it, it would FLY out of my mouth and go to a spot under the chair where I couldn't get to it.  I would try to get her attention.  She wasn't pleased and would move the chair for me to get the bone.  I don't loose the bones I want to play with under the chair where the Big Guy sits.  I'm pretty sure that they would just sit there, forever out of reach.

We went for a walk yesterday morning and got home just in time.  Tonya went upstairs for a shower so she could go to work and it was raining really hard by the time she came downstairs again.  Then again, the Big Guy did wear his rain coat, so he would have been OK.  Tonya would have got wet.  I would have got wet too.  I can't wait for the snow.  When that falls on you, you don't get wet.

Although I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy wouldn't be upset if he never seen snow again in his lifetime.

Today, we are supposed to get what's left of Hurricane Maria.  So very likely, bands of heavy rain.

Tonya said that she has a VERY busy day today.  She has to drive her sister around to get stuff.  She also has a dental appointment.  Then another appointment for her nails.  Then she has to drive to Sydney to get a head strap for the Big Guy's CFPAF machine.  She also wants to clean this house.  So she is going to be busy.  Good thing she made chili.  So supper is already done.  I don't get to have any chili though.  Nope, just water and kibble.  Always with the water and kibble.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment