Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 September 2017

15/Sep/17 excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I hope and pray that we go for a walk THIS MORNING!  It's garbage day!  There are so many new smells when it's garbage day!  Then, this is the best part, I get to pee on the garbage bags!  YIPPEE!  So much fun!

The Big Guy put the training collar back on my neck.  Geesh, you would think that jumping up on humans is a bad thing.

Last night, I went and sat next to the Big Guy to get some pats and my head rubbed.  While he was rubbing my fur, he was patting my fur really hard.  So much so that it was lifting my eye brows.  Tonya was laughing and laughing.  Then he used my loose skin to his advantage and was pushing up on the skin to make it look like my eye brows were being knotted down, making me look like I had an angry face.  Tonya was laughing and laughing.  The Big Guy had my training collar off, so I went and jumped on her.  Not so funny now, eh?

Last night, Tonya had to go help her sister bring the garbage to the curb.  She put way too much dirty cat litter in the bag and she couldn't lift the garbage bag to bring it to the curb.  I told Tonya, she should be making a lot of little dirty cat litter bags and make several trips, instead of doing one big lazy man trip.  The Big Guy says that this is the Lord speaking to her sister and is giving her signs.  If you can't take care of yourself and your cats...  something has to go...  Make the right choice.  Perhaps it's time to down size and move to a place that is better suited to your needs.  Don't let your wants bring you down.

Well, that was pretty "heavy" thoughts for the morning.

Lets move on to something "lighter".

A farmer was driving along the road with a load of fertilizer. A little boy, playing in front of his house, saw him and called, "What've you got in your truck?"

"Fertilizer," the farmer replied.

"What are you going to do with it?" asked the little boy.

"Put it on strawberries," answered the farmer.

"You ought to live here," the little boy advised him. "We put sugar and cream on ours."

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment