Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 September 2017

11/Sep/17 could you walk quieter


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was sleeping.  Then the Big Guy got up and put his slippers on.  Then it shuffle scuff, shuffle scuff, shuffle scuff, as he walks around.  Who can sleep though that noise?

I was talking with the Big Guy and he is hoping to get different slippers for XMas this year.  He had them in the past, but he always wears them out.  Even if he gets 2 pairs, he still walks right through them before the year is out.  They look like lamb skin and used to cost $10.00 at Wal-Mart.  So Santa, if your listening, get the Big Guy 3 pairs of these slippers for XMas this year.

Hurricane Irma isn't done hitting Florida.  Now the hurricane is going to be moving on to Georgia and South Carolina.  They are going to get a LOT of rain.  I wonder if those doggies have rain boots and rain coats?  I am pretty sure that I would NOT enjoy wearing rain boots.

Yesterday we walked up to the Boys house.  I had a big drink of water.  I had two poops.  Tonya and the Big Guy have learned to carry a second poop bag with them.

We sat out front for a bit yesterday.  But Tonya was saying, when they put out the Halloween decorations, I will not be out front again.  I will probably get tangled up in the guide wires that they use for the blow up decorations.

The Big Guy didn't do any special cooking videos this week.  I think his subscribers are going to think he is slacking.  But he has something in mind.  I wonder what that is?  Oh well, he will share when he feels like it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment