Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 September 2017

3/Sep/17 hoping that stuff will fall off the counter for me to eat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya was trying to cook supper and I was just laying behind her.  Hoping and praying that something would fall off the counter and on the floor.  Of course none fell off the counter.

We went for a walk yesterday morning.  We stopped in to see Joanne at Brewer's Convenience.  She said that she LOVES walking in the morning.  The only thing, there isn't anyone outside to pat me.  BORING!

The Big Guy was outside BBQ'ing a pork loin that he turned into pork steaks.  When he brought them inside, he put them in the microwave so that I wouldn't be able to jump up on the counter and steak one or two.  Geesh, it isn't like he would miss one.  He did end up cooking 18 pork steaks.

Today, they are going to be celebrating Elaine's 60th B-Day.  So they are going to be BBQ'ing once again.  I wonder if I will be able to sneak a few bites.  You can bet I am going to beg to be fed.  I will gobble it up too.  Just watch me!

Yesterday Tonya made a potatoe salad.  She tried some as she said that she needed to make sure that she isn't poisoning her family.  She let me try some.  She also made some dip.  It has a lot of cheese in it.  I didn't get to have any of that.

Hurricane Irma is still too far away for them to accurately predict where it's going to go.  I'm pretty sure we would not go for a walk if there was a hurricane outside.  I'd still have to go outside for my "business", but I'm sure I wouldn't stay outside very long.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment