Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 September 2017

7/Sep/17 yes I drink laying down, so what


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, the Big Guy put me outside so that I could do my "business".  Then he goes to the bathroom to do his "business".  You could feel the rain in the air.  You just knew, it's going to rain.  Then it happened!  It didn't just rain, it was a cloud burst.  I NEEDED BACK IN THE HOUSE!  RIGHT NOW!  Friggin humans, they gotta wipe their arse before they do anything.  I AM DROWNING HERE!  WIPE FASTER!

When he finally let me inside, I was soaking wet.  I showed him.  I shook off while I was in the center of the kitchen.

The Big Guy said that his knee was really sore yesterday.  So we only went for a short walk.  We are expecting 40 mm of rain over the next day or so.  I guess they are going to be wearing their rain coats while they are walking me.

But soon enough, it will be snowing when they are walking me.  Then they will be complaining about the snow.  That they got TOO MUCH snow.  They just aren't happy unless it's sunny all the time.  But last year, they didn't get enough rain, and people's wells were drying up.  This doesn't normally happen.  But if you don't get the rain, your crops don't grow.

As I am typing this blog, I can see the heat lightening, lighting up the sky.

Tonya made some Donair Meatballs last night for their supper.  They smelled so good.  She didn't share any of it with me.

Just like the Big Guy cooked an entire pork loin last weekend.  Do you think he is sharing any of it with me?  

Nope.  Nothing for the ole dog.  Just kibbles and water.

I will wait for Tonya to have breakfast.  I will stare at her as she is eating.  Perhaps she will feel guilty and give me some human food.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment