Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 September 2017

16/Sep/17 can we go for a walk soon


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home

So the Big Guy is a bit let down today.  He has this XBox and he got this membership thingy.  Well he's supposed to get games each month.  Well one of the games says that he can't get the game due to him living in Canada.  Yet one of the guys from work has the game and he lives in Canada.  It's annoying him.  But he says that he has a lot of other games, so he should be OK for now.

Tonya and the Big Guy sat out front last night.  It was nice to sit outside.  But the weather is getting a little colder each day.  Soon enough, we will not be sitting outside at all, and it will be snowing out.  We do live in Canada and that happens every year.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that today, I am to have a bath.  I am not really looking forward to this.  But I know that it has to get done.  I'm a bit stinky.

Last night, when we were out walking, there was a guy that said he is a veterinarian.  He said, where he is from, the Bernese Mountain Dogs do NOT get as big as me.  I thought I was a bit small for my breed as I know my father weighed 140 pounds.  I still got about 40 pounds to go if I'm going to be the same size as my father.  They didn't ask him where he was from, but he has an accent that would put him in the Southern United States.

I think the Big Guy wants to go lay down for a bit.  He's tired.  He takes these pills each day and in the morning, he gets tired for a bit.  He lays down and has a nap for a bit.  Then he seems to be OK for the rest of the day.

Bye bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment