Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 4 September 2017

4/Sep/17 Labour Day for the humans


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy walked me all the way to the end of Stanley St.  There is construction going on and we had to cross over this cement structure so that we could get to the other side.  Then keep on walking.  We walked far.  I was really tired when I got home.  I just plopped myself down and rested.  I really didn't care that my lead was wrapped around my body.

Later on, we celebrated Elaine's 60th B-Day.  That isn't even 9 in dog years.

The Big Guy got out his charcoal BBQ and did up some hot dogs and hamburgers.  The Big Guy was watching and he seen a few people sneaking me food.  Later on, Tonya did up a plate and put it on the ground.  I had both hot dogs, hamburger and some cake.  The Big Guy said that it could give me the runs.  But I had a pretty good night.  I was SO tired.  I had the LONG walk, then surrounded by all those people.  I didn't nap at all yesterday.  After they left, I just laid on the living room floor and went to sleep.  The Big Guy was telling Tonya that I must have been SUPER tired as I was snoring.

I think the Big Guy is going to be doing up some videos.  He really likes putting stuff on YouTube. He says that it allows his family from away to see what he is doing.  Also, it will allow his grandchildren, and his Great Grandchildren (he doesn't have any just yet) to see what his life was like.

Imagine that.  People now are posting videos and pictures of what life was like now.  Not like when the Big Guy was with his Great Grandfather.  He doesn't remember him that much.  Taking pictures used to be a little expensive.  You had to purchase a camera.  Then you had to purchase the film.  You would take the pictures.  Then you would take the film to get developed.  You would wait about a week or so to get the pictures back.  All of this took time.  Not like now.  You press a button and the picture is right there for you to see.  Not like the "old days" that's for sure.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment