Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 September 2017

27/Sep/17 It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's Super Max


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy certainly does take a lot of photos of me.  Always with the flash too.  Then I see spots on my eyes for a bit.

Yesterday morning we went for a longer walk than what we've been going for the last little bit.  Down to Commercial St, over to King and back home again.  The Big Guy likes taking me in the morning as there is less people for him to worry about.  I've been known to jump on people when I meet them.  I'm being pretty good lately though.  No jumping.

Oh and that chain leash.  I refuse to bite that.  I used to jump and get all excited when we were first start our walks.  I tried to bite on the chain leash once.  That was enough for me.

So Big Brother is no longer on TV.  But now the Big Guy can watch Survivor.  That's on tonight.  That will go till XMas.  Oh and then there is also the new Star Trek series.  Tonya still watches her Young and Restless.  The Big Guy will watch that with her.  But Corrination St, he doesn't really enjoy that series.  So when Tonya watches that series, he plays his video game.

We are expecting some rain tomorrow.  The Big Guy said that's something like a free car wash.  Although I can bet he's going to wax it again this weekend.  He puts this Turtle Wax Ice on his car.  It isn't like the old wax where you could only apply it in the shade and would have to apply it, let it dry and then buff it off.  This stuff, you spray on and buff it on the car.

Yesterday, when Tonya drove me to pick up the Big Guy, she had the passenger side window open for me.  Well I drooled all down the side of the Big Guy's new car.  When he got in the driver seat, he closed the window on me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment