Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 18 September 2017

18/Sep/17 yes this IS comfortable


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy used the new leash that they bought me.  It's a metal chain.  Well I didn't want to chew on that leash at all.  The Big Guy was really happy about that.  But, he did end up getting a blister on one of his fingers.  He would run the chain though his hands to control how much length was available.  Towards the end of the walk, he flipped the loop to his other hand.  He knows next time, to wear work gloves.  

BUT, we also went for the LONGEST walk yet.  


Can you walk that far?  We did a pit stop at the brother's place.  Tonya said, because we took a small short cut to avoid these other dogs, we could have walked 3.5 km.  She was hoping that because of how far we went, I would sleep all day long.

Guess what, I didn't sleep all day long.  I am getting used to these long walks.

Tonya feed me some peas and carrots with my kibble last night.  They had roast beef and mashed cauliflower, also with peas and carrots.  The Big Guy said that the roast was really good.  I didn't know as I didn't get any.

Then they did this thing where they will binge watch a TV series.  So they watched Wayonna Earp. They are almost all caught up.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment