Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 September 2017

1/Sep/17 the kitchen floor is cold on my belly


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You humans don't know what it's like to wear a fur coat all day.

I was NAKED as a Jay Bird last night.  The Big Guy took off my collar and I was allowed to walk around without it on.  I was free!  At one point, Tonya wanted to put me outside, and tried to grab at my collar, as I was reluctant to go out.  Well there was no collar for her to grab.  But she was able to grab at my fur instead.

They had chicken last night for supper.  They didn't share.  They had a lot of chicken too.  Tonya made about 10 chicken drum sticks in the oven.  I could smell them.  But nothing for me.  Just kibble.  sigh...  just kibble...  She said that when I eat human food, it gives me the runs.  When we go for walks and I have a poop, she picks it up in this poo bag.  But when it's runny, they can't pick it up.  One day, I really had the runs and I pooped on the sidewalk.  The Big Guy tried to get as much of it as he could, but he said it was like trying to pick up Jello.

Talking of the Big Guy, have you seen him lately?  He's lost over 65 pounds.  There is about 17 more weeks till New Years.  At about a pound to a pound and a half weight loss, I don't think that the Big Guy is going to loose 100 pounds before the new year.  He is on track to loose 25 pounds.  That will leave him about 10 pounds shy of his target.  But this is OK with him.  He said that he is on track to loose 200 pounds in 3 years.  He said that he doesn't want to loose it too fast.  When you do that, you have a high probability to gain it back.  He doesn't want to gain it back.

Well, the Big Guy is going to go make some cheese biscuit ham and cheese sandwich thing for breakfast.  I will just stare at him as he eats it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment