Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 31 August 2017

31/Aug/17 was I ever that small


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Geesh, I was really small at one time.  How did I ever get so big?

So that is my "Throw Back Thursday" picture.

The Big Guy has been walking me quite far each morning.  Tonya comes along for the walk.  He's been telling me that his weight this week, is doing really well.  He is rather looking forward to his weight in tomorrow morning.  Guess we will have to wait for the final picture to see what the numbers are.

Have you seen his weight loss stuff?  He's got this YouTube channel, where a bunch of people are all trying to get healthy.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3Y4VI7t3KF8SOEMo8X7DQ

You will also find all his other recipes there too.

It's supposed to rain today.  So far, no rain.  But according to the weathernetwork, it already is raining.  I think they messed up there.  Then again, it could be a heavy mist and it isn't making things soaking wet just yet.

Tonya made some cheesie keto biscuits.  Boy oh boy, do they ever smell delicious.  But she will not give me any.  She says that I can have kibble.  If it wasn't for that training collar, I might be tempted to knock over that container that's on the counter.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment