Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 June 2017

30/Jun/17 getting ready for Canada 150


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's going to be "picture" day today.  I hope your ready.  If you click on the picture, it will go "full screen" and you will be able to enjoy the pictures better.


What's out on the deck.  I better run out there and see


These flags are in the way for me to look off the deck


Why is Tonya hiding behind 2 glasses of wine?


Can you see me?  I'm in the middle here.


Yes, I am Canadian


Tonya is trying to get me to jump up on the railing.


So I jumped up on her instead


Hardly a breeze.  The flag on the flag pole isn't moving.


Every deck has a flag on it



Also, I bet a lot of you didn't know, the Big Guy isn't as big as he once was.  Yesterday he is finally at 350 pounds.  That is 50 pounds lost.  Can you imagine.  That's a HUGE bag of potatoes that he is no longer carrying around on his body.



If you could take a moment and drop him a line, I know he would love that.  He is really encouraged to keep loosing weight.  He plans to loose the next 50 pounds by Christmas.  At least that is his plan.  He doesn't fall off the wagon and eat chips like someone else we know.

BUT...

I know that my non-furry brother is coming to visit tonight.  Marcel and Kim are dropping by.  I but the Big Guy is going to be putting some of the weight back on again this weekend.

The Big Guy rounded up all the plastic jugs that I've been chewing on and he put them in the trash.  Geesh, what did he do that for?  I was still chewing on them.  I know that Tonya was worried that I would break off a piece and swallow it.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment