Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 June 2017

24/Jun/17 I think I will keep her


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy cooked up some hot dogs on his new BBQ yesterday.  He did share a couple of pieces of hot dog with me.



Do you see the big hole under the stairs?  There WAS a piece of lattice work there.  I removed it.  Why?  I was bored, that's why.  The Big Guy said that he's going to remove ALL the lattice and is going to replace it with boards.  Guess we will see what that's all about.

Tonya wants the Big Guy to put up the roof for the awning on the deck today.  But it's supposed to rain.  Then again, the Big Guy has worked in the rain in the past.  But I will NOT be allowed on the deck while he is putting the roof up.  Guess I will be in my kennel when he's doing that.

Tonya got the Big Guy a new BBQ apron yesterday.  He didn't wear it.  He should have as he was wearing a white T-shirt and it wouldn't have taken much to get it stained.

I heard that my non-furry brother, Marcel and his wife Kim are going to be coming for a visit next week.  I remember him from last year.  He was fun to play with.

Tonya has to go to work today.  I bet she wishes that she could stay home with me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment