Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 June 2017

21/Jun/17 Summer is finally here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is what people see when walking past our house and I am in the front yard.

I can tell you this, the Big Guy is pretty happy.  The BBQ that he wants to purchase is on sale tomorrow at Canadian Tire.  Tonya said that he can get it tomorrow.  So far, there is 1 at the Canadian Tire in North Sydney.  He will drive to what ever Canadian Tire has one for him.  He will do that.  I am sure that he would drive to the mainland if his BBQ was there.  Spend like $60.00 in gas to save $50.00.

I have to wonder, what's the first thing that the Big Guy is going to grill on his new BBQ?  Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, pork chops, ribs, steak...  oh and then there is veggies too.

Tonya emptied, cleaned my pool and then filled it back up again.  I go in my pool by myself now.  Last night, after our walk, I BEGGED to go out on the deck.  I went right to the pool and soaked my paws.

I'm going to be needing a good brushing soon.  My coat is falling out and I can see clumps of fur all over the house.

The Big Guy got me one of those screw in the ground dog lead holders.  This will mean that when he is out side doing the BBQ, he will be able to attach my lead and I will be able to join him in the back yard.  YIPPEE!

Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working... Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us.. this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information

    Mee Bhoomi Portal | AP Land Records

    ReplyDelete