Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 June 2017

25/Jun/17 getting hugged


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday it was raining off and on.  But when it did rain, boy oh boy, did it rain...

The Big Guy tried his hand at making ice cream.  He said that it's OK.  Not terrible.  Certainly not store bought stuff.  But it's in line with his diet, so he said that he may or may not make it again.  He isn't sure.

The Big Guy was out BBQ'ing again.  Only yesterday was the first time he ever tried to make a kebab.  Up to now, he never really prepared veggies on the BBQ.  But yesterday was chicken.


I heard him say, today will be steaks.

I also heard the Big Guy is going to be putting up the roof on the awning.  Guess when I see it up, I will believe it.  So far, still no roof.  But he said that it's a bit of a nasty job.  Not that it's hard.  I think I heard him say, once this one is done, no more awnings.  Tonya may have something to say about that.

We went for a walk yesterday.  There was a doggie that was tied on and did he bark when he seen me.  He was pretty big too.  Not quite as big as me.  He was sorta tall and skinny.  I'm sorta tall, but not skinny.

There was also a man that I got to meet on our walk.  I think I scared him.  He wanted to pat me, but was unsure.  Of course I seen that he put his hand out, well, I lunged at the hand to be patted.  Well he jumped back.  The Big Guy had me tight, so I would never have reached him.  So the Big Guy got me to sit and the other man was able to pat me.

I seen the Bernese/Pyrenees mix doggie on our walk.  She was standing in the door, looking at me.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment