Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 June 2017

4/Jun/17 my eyes are up here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We only went for a short walk yesterday.  Since it was raining outside, the Big Guy's knee was really sore.  But he still went for the walk.  I tugged on my leash a few times and I got hauled back in.  I managed to take the Big Guy off balance a few times.  I think it would have been funny to see him fall.  But I am pretty sure that the walk would have ended right then and there.

The Big Guy made pizza last night.  Normally you make pizza with bread dough.  Well his pizza crust was made of cheese.  It's called a Fat Head Pizza Dough.  If you want the recipe, give a me a shout out and I will make sure to send it along.

The Big Guy moved his flag pole.  It was attached to the back deck, but now it's attached to the front deck.  I think it looks so much nicer on the front of the house.

My non-furry brother-in-law came for a visit last night.  His name is Craig.  I really like him, but he is scared of big dogs like me.  I jumped on him a few times.  Of course, I got yelled at.  Then I got put in my kennel for being bad.  But I was so excited to see him, I just lost my mind.

With all the rain we are getting, I don't think that I will be going to the dog park today.  I would like to go, but I don't think it's going to happen.  It would be way too muddy there.  Also, it's cold out for my humans.  It's only +6.  They have to wear big jackets when it's that cold outside.  I guess it's good that we live in Cape Breton.  If we lived in Winnipeg, it gets REALLY cold there in the winter.

Did you see that the Big Guy started a Go Fund Me account to replace his BBQ?  He said that if that kid can start a fund me account to pay off his speeding ticket, why can't he start a go fund me account to get a new BBQ?  Here is the link if you wanted to see it: https://www.gofundme.com/replacement-bbq

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment