Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 June 2017

1/Jun/17 will we have summer this year


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you realize that I have lived here for almost 1 year now?  I have grown a lot since I was a little puppy.  Now I am a HUGE puppy!

People have stopped commenting so much on my paws, but are now talking about my huge head.  What's wrong with my head?  Humans got pretty big heads too.  Only theirs is shaped a little differently than mine.

The Big Guy got up early and he was going to download this month's new video games that he gets with his XBox.  But I guess he is up a little too early for them and they are not released just yet.  Man oh man, that guy has got to be patient some times.

Tonya and the Big Guy had a BBQ last night and he had a grease fire in the BBQ.  His burgers cooks REALLY quickly.  He sprinkled the fire with Baking Soda and the fire went out right away.  He cleaned up everything and then they ate supper.  I guess he thought about putting some water on the fire, but then thought about it for a second.  That would have made a FLOATING GREASE FIRE!  Very dangerous.  Especially seeing as how the BBQ is on a wooden deck.

The Big Guy was telling Tonya, the next BBQ, he thinks they will keep it on ground level and this will allow more rood on the deck for other stuff.

I think the Big Guy would like to have charcoal BBQ this time.  He likes the convenience of propane, but charcoal adds a unique flavour to everything that it is cooked over.  What do you think?  Charcoal or Propane?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment