Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 June 2017

27/Jun/17 the deck is like a BIG kennel


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see the stuff they were cooking yesterday on their new BBQ?  I wasn't allowed to have ANY of it either.  They had Bacon Chicken Pineapple BBQ'ed kebabs.  Some of the bacon was falling off the stick and if it wasn't for Tonya, I would have had none of it.

What do I get?  Water and Kibble.  sigh...  where's MY steak?  where's MY hamburger?

Do you watch the TV program Big Brother?  It's coming on again tomorrow night.  The Big Guy will be watching that again.  It isn't a terrible program and it keeps him amused as the antics they get up to.

I got to go for a walk yesterday.  I met a very small doggie.  She barked a lot at me.  The owner asked if I was friendly.  I am, but sometimes, I will lunge, and that makes people very scared.  Then again, I am still considered a puppy.

Tonya said that she is going to be playing Chase the Ace again.  There is a charity that plays it so that you don't have to be there when the draw is taking place.  It's up to $30,000.00.  So she is going to play the odds and hope that we win.

The Big Guy has uploaded a bunch of Super 8 reel to reel videos that he got from his Mum.  They don't have any sound.  He is still missing a couple, but they are old.  Not like now a day's when you just take out your cell phone and your filming in HD.

The Big Guy better think about mowing the lawn after work today.  The forecast doesn't look so pleasant before the weekend.  He wants to have the yard work done before his brother gets here.  That will allow him all the time with his brother.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment