Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 June 2017

12/Jun/17 it's been one year


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've been living at this house for one year now.  I was the last puppy from my litter to be adopted.

How many things have changed?  I don't pee or poop inside the house any longer.  They don't use puppy pads any longer.  Then again, I used to eat them come in the end.  So they just stopped using them and paid attention to me.

I use the entire kennel.  Before, there was a divider, well, they use the divider to keep me in the back seat of the car.

I used to weigh about 25 pounds.  Now I am 102 pounds.

Before, I had my baby fur.  Now I have my adult fur.  My adult fur is longer and I have curls now.

I've lost all my baby teeth and now have my shiny white adult teeth.

I've grown out of about 4 harnesses and just as many collars.


I have met literally thousands of humans.  What is the most common thing they say...  that I have big feet.  Now they are saying that I have a big head too.

Yes, a lot of things have changed.

Yesterday they put my kiddy pool up on the deck.  I haven't been in the pool since last year.



Did you enjoy that video?

Share my video with your friends so that they can laugh at my antics.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment