Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 June 2017

2/Jun/17 fog as thick as pea soup today



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Not everyone is up as early as me and the Big Guy.  Although I have to give a shout out to Tonya as she will get up with me at night when I want to go outside.  But for us early risers, did you see the morning fog?  I went outside to see if I could hear the fog horn from the inner harbour.

Because we live near the water, we can't hear the surf.  We are well inside this harbour.  So the waves are not very high.  But if we lived by South Bar, Victoria, Point Aconi and the like, we would hear the fog horn AND the surf.

The Big Guy is cooking up some sort of Spaghetti Squash.  Last night, he cooked up a small chicken and then took the meat off the bones.  Tonight, when Tonya gets home, she will only have a little bit of prep work to do before they have some chicken alfredo.  BUT!  Do you think I will get any?  Probably not.  I will get kibble.  Always with the kibble.

We don't live in Ontario, but I heard that their minimum wage is going to go up to $15.00 an hour.  The Big Guy would like that a lot.  But it would mean that stuff would cost more.  People just can't seem to get that.  Sure, lets pay everyone more.  But don't you think that the cost of stuff would creep up?  Oh well, we will see how much it costs for my kibble.

We went for a walk yesterday.  Nothing too exciting there.  Not a long walk and not a short walk.  Less than a medium walk.  About 6 blocks.  The Big Guy has walked further, but when he does, his knee hurts a lot.  I hope that his knee can work better some day.  

After we came home, I wasn't all that tired.  

I was bored and I got into stuff.  

I found Tonya's shoes.  

I found Tonya's sweater.  

I found her socks.  

I found her pants.  

I found a box.  

I found a wrapper.  

Each time, I would bring it into the living room.  

Just incase she needed it.

Turns out, she didn't need it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment