Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 June 2017

6/Jun/17 I got 4x4 paw drive


I normally keep it is 4x4 low paw gear 


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for a "medium" walk yesterday.  Not sure how you measure the city block.  Do you have to walk all the way around the block, so just from one intersection to the next and you say that you have just walked a block.  If that is true, then last night, we walked 10 blocks last night.

I only unbalanced the Big Guy about 4 times.  Tonya tried to hold him up when he looked like I was going to pull him over and he would fall down.  It's when I dash away to get to a pole.  That can surprise the Big Guy.  That will also get me a tug on my leash.  He wasn't happy about that.

There was a lot of people outside mowing their grass.  The smells was incredible.

The Big Guy has to put the cage and the canvas cover on the back seat again.  This will allow me to go for a drive with them.  I can go for a drive in the morning to take Tonya to work.  I don't get to stick my head out the sun roof.  I am so big, I get in the way when I do that.  But when I do get to do that, people will smile and wave at me.

We went to sit outside last night, but it was only +4.  The Big Guy got cold and wanted to come inside again.  Tonya call him a cat.  She said that he was a pussy.  Not sure why she would think he is a small kitten.

The Big Guy is looking for support for his BBQ.  He is asking, click on this link and then click to share it on Facebook.  Could you do that for him?  Here is the link:  https://www.gofundme.com/replacement-bbq

He can be such a pest.

Did you see my May picture video?


Am I not handsome?  Yup, quite adorable if I do say so myself...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment