Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 June 2017

18/Jun/17 I'll just lay here, in the door way, in the way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I love to put myself in places that makes it hard to get around me.  Like this morning, I just laid in the middle of the doorway.  That left the Big Guy will a delema.  Wake me up and FORCE me to move, or go around the house to get to that other room.

As any of you doggies owners know, if you go around, we hear you walking away and it gets our attention, so we get up and follow you.

So the Big Guy tried to step past me, but I moved and he stepped on me.  HA HA  I can make him feel terrible.

Yesterday, the Big Guy put me on the deck while he went outside with the lawn mower and the whipper snipper.  I made sure to bark as loud as I could when he was whipper snippering around the deck.

But I was so happy for the Big Guy.  The last 3 years, when he would be trimming the front hedge, he would make sure to bring a chair with him.  He would trim the front/right/inside hedge and would have a sit and rest for 5 minutes.  Then he would use the hedge trimmer and do the outside/right/front hedge and have to sit for another 5 to 6 minutes.  His back would be so sore.  He would repeat this for the front left side of the hedge and having to sit for longer periods as his back would be killing him.  Forget whipper snipping the yard.  That was another day.

Yesterday, he was able to trim the front hedge, the side hedge, then whipper snip around the WHOLE yard.  Non-stop.

He has lost 46 pounds since February.  He is hoping to loose the next 4 pounds before Marcel and Kim visit at the end of the month.

Then again, he probably will.  Tonya had a bag of chips last night, while he had a fat bomb instead.  He doesn't feel guilty at all.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment