Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 June 2017

16/Jun/17 shhhh... sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is ALWAYS taking my picture.  Even when I am sleeping, he's taking pictures.  Is that weird or what?

So it's garbage day today.  So that means, on Thursday, when we go for a walk, people will put their garbage out the day before.  Mostly cause they have a job that prevents then from putting it out early Friday morning, like the Big Guy.  But that also means that I get to sniff new stuff.  I try to run from one garbage bag to the next, but that doesn't work so well with the Big Guy.  

NOT AT ALL

I go to run and I get snapped around.  Then I am facing the wrong way and I don't see the garbage bag any longer.  The Big Guy will scold me and then I will continue to walk.  ...and what do I see...  that garbage bag again.  So I TRY to run to it, only to get snapped around again.

I guess I have to learn, we're going to get to that garbage bag EVENTUALLY.

The Big Guy finally started loosing weight again.  Yesterday he was at 355, which means that his stall that he was on for 3 weeks, may actually be broken.  He was not going below 356.  Of course he's hoping that he will be at 354 or lower today.  It's those small victories that makes him happy.

Tonya said that she seen this new BBQ for the Big Guy, called the Weber Genesis.  Click HERE to see this BBQ.

Although it's a nice BBQ, it isn't the one that the Big Guy wants.  He wants a much less expensive charcoal BBQ that you can get at the Sydney Canadian Tire as they don't have them at the North Sydney Canadian Tire store.  To see the BBQ the Big Guy wants, click HERE to see it.

The Big Guy thinks that if Tonya wants a propane BBQ, they should get an in-expensive one.  I am pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to remove the BBQ from the deck and keep it in the garage from now on.  They are too expensive to leave outside in the weather.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment