Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 June 2017

15/Jun/17 who's a happy dog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You just don't know how happy I get when I see my humans.  I love them a lot.  They may yell at me for stuff that I do, but I am still a puppy with puppy energy.

The humans were complaining about how cold it was yesterday.  They can be funny watching them get dressed up before they go outside.  If they could only have kept their fur on their body.  I hear that scientists call them the "Naked Ape".

There is a frost warning in our area.  You should see the car.  It is covered in frost.

Tonya is up early today.  This is not normal for her.  Normally she is up an hour later.  Right now, she is cooking breakfast.  I wonder if I beg enough, that she will feed me her breakfast.  Or at least part of it.

Did you see what the Big Guy is up to now?  He is trying to get people to help him with feeding me a steak.  He can be weird that way.

The Big Guy is pretty excited today.  It's the 15th of the month and that normally means that he gets a new game for his XBox.  He gets a couple games each month with his XBox membership.  He doesn't "game" a lot, but he does have certain games that he does play.

I didn't bite at my leash as much as I used to yesterday.  The Big Guy keeps trying to teach me NOT to do that.  Normally by the end of the driveway, I give up and start smelling stuff.  Like the grass, or a paper coffee cup that someone threw out their window.  Stuff gets my attention.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment