Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 June 2017

14/Jun/17 are you looking at me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy was out front with his hatchet and was trying to get up a few roots that was in the front yard.  I got in the way a bit, so he went to a different area and was chopping away at this other tree stump.  Well I went back and decided that I would continue to pull at the roots for him.



I almost didn't go for a walk yesterday.  Tonya said that she read on Facebook, that it can be painful for dogs to be walked on the HOT pavement and sidewalks.  I don't wear booties.  So that means that my paws are feeling everything that I walk on.  I love walking in the grass.  It is so soft on my paws.

Last night, it was Tonya and the Big Guy's 2nd wedding anniversary.  They had a bottle of wine and some spaghetti.  Do you think they would share?  NOPE!  I got kibble and water.  What a drag.

Did you see what the Big Guy is putting out there for his replacement BBQ?  For every $10.00 donation, he will BBQ me 1 steak.  I LOVE STEAK!  Did you want to see his Go Fund Me account?  Click HERE

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment