Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 June 2017

13/Jun/17 Happy 2nd Anniversay


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I've been with my humans for a year.  But today, my two humans that I live with, well, they have been married for 2 years.


Normally people on their anniversary would go out to a restaurant to celebrate.  They will probably stay home and cook something for themselves.

But they have also been TOGETHER for 23 and a 1/2 years.

Yesterday we went for a walk, all the way downtown.  The Big Guy would NOT have attempted that long of a walk last year.  So his knee is getting better and stronger.  Last year, his back would have been so sore after walking less than a block.  I am so glad that he's loosing weight.

We got news that my non-furry sister, Linda, got a job.  She is working at the IGA in Windsor Park in WInnipeg.  She works in the bakery.  I am drooling, thinking of all the good things she will be baking.

It was kinda funny, a week ago, the Big Guy was wearing the jacket he would normally wear while snow blowing the driveway as we sat outside on the front deck.  Last night, he was outside in just a t-shirt.  If Global Warming is a thing, then shouldn't' it be a lot hotter outside?

Here is another video is me enjoying my pool.



Fun times eh?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment