Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 June 2017

10/Jun/17 can I use the computer now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is still trying to raise funds for his replacement BBQ.  I think I heard him say that if he got a new BBQ, he would grill me a hot dog.  If that isn't a reason to donate, I don't know what is.

Forgot the link to his go fund me page?  Click HERE

I am not sure about your area, but we sure did get a lot of rain.  My non-furry Memere who lives in Moncton, well, she was having flickering power.  That isn't good.  But she said that it was cold, they had high winds and that it was raining really HARD.  She wasn't scared, but she said that it was nasty outside.

The Big Guy is going to be baking a ham today.  That could mean a ham bone for me.  YIPPEE!

But I can't loose it in the grass off the deck.  He hit one of my bones with his lawn mower.  Now the lawn mower will not run right.  He hit one of the bones with his lawn tractor and it disappeared.  There was just bone fragments everywhere.

Someone threw a beer can on his front lawn one day.  He didn't pick it up.  But he did mow it over with the lawn tractor.  There was pretty much steel wool coming out of the lawn mower.

Tonya has to go to work today.  But I think that the Big Guy will be a little busy too.

Hoping to go for a walk later today.  The other day, when we were out for our walk, there was some boys that were riding their bikes and scooters.  As they pasted by, one of them said that "Your dog is sic".  I'm not sick at all.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment