Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 June 2017

23/Jun/17 just laying in the shade


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy is kinda happy.  He got his BBQ grill that he wanted.  He has two BBQ's for now.  One that he will use for rotisserie and the other for grilling.

Yesterday the Big Guy was at ground level putting together his BBQ.  Where was I?  I was up on the deck, looking at him through the rails.  I so wanted to help.  When he would get close to me, I would reach though the rails to try and touch him.

Then he would go in the house to get some sort of tool.  WELL I would loose my mind as I couldn't see him any longer.


It is garbage day today.  So when we went for our walk, I got to smell people's garbage.  There really isn't a law that says you MUST keep your garbage inside till the early morning and put it out then.  But if you wait, there will be less likely hood that animals will tear the garbage apart.

Tonya did a HUGE job helping the Big Guy.  She gathered up all the cardboard and folded it down so that it could be put in a blue bag and brought to the curb.  She also gathered up all the plastic wrap and such and put them in a different bag.  The Big Guy would have done that, but Tonya helped him.  She even put a few screws in the BBQ for him.  

I wanted to help too.  But I am all left paws and dew claws when it comes to that.  So I watched them, like any good foreman would.

Tonya did these stuffed peppers and cheese.  But she still has a lot of hamburger left over.  I wonder if she is going to make hamburgers for supper?  On the new grill...  oh the Big Guy will be so pleased.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment