Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 June 2017

8/Jun/17 chilling with Tonya watching TV


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The sun was sure shining yesterday.  But the temperature sure didn't match.  It's still kinda cold out for this time of year.  It's normally in the high teens.  But yesterday, we were lucky if it was +10.

The Big Guy has never complained about the heat.  Ever.  If you hear him commenting, it may be, something like, it's a bit warm out today, but that's it.  He doesn't like being cold at all.

We went for a walk and it was a long/medium walk.  I think about 10 blocks.  We came home and they had some cauliflower/bacon/cheese/salsa thing.  I didn't get any.  None.  Zip.  Nada.  So I went to my kibble bowl and let a lot of the kibbles fall on the floor.

We went and sat outside.  

Tonya is trying to grow these flowers.  Well, I looked at the shoots that are coming up, and I nipped the top right off.  She FREAKED!  I mean there is upset and then there is what she was.  She has been trying to grow these flowers for about 10 years.  Each year, the Big Guy has to watch out not to mow them over.  This year, he didn't even get close to them.  It was all me.  She is not one happy camper.  She calls them her "peenies".  I call them, "in the way".

The Big Guy's friend at work, Shaun, well his wife is going to have a baby human today.  I thought they were happy with their furry son, Kylo.  He doesn't come to visit too much.  I hope that Kylo behaves around their new human.  Shaun said that they are going to name his son, Oliver.

So far, the weather is nice outside.  But I understand, this is going to change and it's going to rain.  But today, sun shine.  We will see if it gets as hot outside as it is forecasted.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment