Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 June 2017

3/Jun/17 I spy with my little eye


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see all those videos of The Cabot Trail that the Big Guy posted?  If you watched them all, back to back, you would be watching him drive for about 6 hours.  Talk about BORING.  But there is some nice views, so I supposed, it can't be all bad.

Tonya and the Big Guy went out to see my friend Julie.  They were at a benefit dance.  There was door prizes.  But they left before they were drawn for.  They were up really late.  That is unusual for them.

They had some people drop by, that they drove to the benefit dance, but I didn't get to meet them.  The Big Guy put me in my kennel.  As soon as they arrived, they left to go to the dance.  The Big Guy told me that they got there about an hour before anyone else got there.  He has always been one of those guys to arrive way too early.  Same with his work, he is always there well ahead of his shift.

Tonya made some chicken alfredo last night for their supper.  I got to have just a little bit of it.  It was really yummy.  Then, there is these garlic knots that Tonya made.  Boy oh boy, didn't they smell delicious!  They didn't share them with me.

It is super foggy out again today.  Not sure what is up with all the foggy weather.  But so far, it still isn't very warm outside.

If the weather doesn't improve, the Big Guy will not be putting up the gazebo roof.  Why would he, the weather isn't good enough to sit outside...

I heard there is a lot of ticks this year.  They could really hurt me.  But Tonya made sure that she got me some stuff that will keep them away from me.  Then again, we really don't go places where there is a lot of ticks.  So that is good.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment