Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 June 2017

7/Jun/17 my coat is really shiny


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went for a longer walk than the day prior.  The Big Guy has really been teaching me about not pulling on the leash.  Boy it's annoying.  Every time I get excited and run, BOING!  I get snapped back.  But that's because he gets braced when he sees that I am running, or going to run towards a post.

I tried to run ahead about 12 times, but each time, my harness would get tight and I would get turned around.  If I walked at a moderate pace, I got the post 100% of the time.

The Big Guy is still trying to run his campaign to get funds for his replacement BBQ.  Only this time, he has upped the ante.  If you donate $5.00 towards his BBQ, he will put you into a draw for a BBQ'ed Prime Rib Steak for 2.  Did you want to get in on that action?  Click here to see his Go Fund Me page: https://www.gofundme.com/replacement-bbq

Did you see the video of me having my Gala Apple?



That is really nice of Tonya to hand feed me.

Otherwise, it was a slow day for me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment