Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 29 June 2017

29/Jun/17 I am NOT a sheep


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


The Big Guy was sitting on my chair


I thought I would try to push him OUT of the way


He felt that I was going to fall, so he GRABBED my back leg and would NOT let go


The Big Guy thought it would be funny to wear me as a hat.

I was NOT impressed.  So I after I got him out of my seat.  I went over and nipped Tonya.

We went for a walk last night and I got to meet a couple new people.  There was this one old guy, he patted me for a bit.  He didn't like the construction that they are doing on Archibauld St.  They are putting in new water and sewage lines.  So they have to dig up the street.  He is anxious for it to be paved again.

Then I went inside the Pierce St Dairy and seen Tammy.  That's Tonya's cousin.  She wants the Big Guy to be her personal cook.  Not sure that she could afford him.

My girlfriend that lives next to the Pierce St Dairy didn't seem to be home.  I was looking for her.

Tomorrow is garbage day.  Normally lots of people put their garbage out the night before.  So there will be lots of interesting smells on tonight's walk.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment