Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 1 July 2017

1/Jul/17 hold me like a baby



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So my non-furry brother and his wife arrived yesterday.  That is Kim and Marcel.  They are not afraid of me.  I would lay on the floor and get them to pat me.  When they would stop, I would get up and get all in their face.  They would pat me some more and I was happy.

The Big Guy wants to be BBQing later today.  But it's supposed to rain.  That is annoying.  Not heavy rain, but it's rain none the less.  That will limit the amount of partying that can be done on the deck.

Tonya and Kim were dancing a lot last night.  I wonder if Tonya is going to be hurting this morning.  I'm going to say, yes.

Did you see all the comments that the Big Guy got on Facebook?  He is really happy about that.  He plans to loose more weight.  Guess I will have to walk him more.

Tonya said that they were planning on having ribs tomorrow.  I wonder if that means I will be getting some bones?  

Yesterday the Big Guy went to Wal-Mart in North Sydney and he bought a BOX of BBQ sauce.  There is 10 bottles in the box.  He paid $5.00 for the entire box.  No tax cause it's a food item.  That is $0.50 a bottle.  Normally BBQ sauce goes for $3 to $4 a bottle.  He is quite happy with himself.  They had a whole pallet of the sauce at the front entrance.  It must have been a special buy.  Also, don't think's it's expired either.  It has a Best Before date of September 2018.

So unless they BBQ a lot, they shouldn't run out this season.

Before you ask him to go buy you some.  Consider this.  It would likely cost more to ship it, cause of the weight.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment