Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 31 October 2016

30/Oct/16 Happy Halloween




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see by the photos, Tonya and the Big Guy have moved the love seat from the living room window so that now, I can see outside without having to jump on the furniture.  Even my old step brother, Sebastian, didn't have that treatment.  Then again, I guess Sebastian knew from very early, he wasn't allowed on the furniture.

Tonya and the Big Guy have been commenting that I don't stink when I am wet.  I don't smell like wet dog.  I wonder if it is my dog food that is doing that for me?  But it's true, most dogs get that wet dog smell when they are wet.  But lately it's been raining so much, and I still have to go outside, but I don't smell bad.

Good news, I will no longer be bugging about subscribing to the Big Guy's YouTube channel.  As of this morning, he has 106 subscribers.  Now he is going to be cooking me a steak.  He took one out of the freezer yesterday, but I didn't get enough subscribers before he cooked his own steaks. The Big Guy cut up the steaks into small strips.  Then he added mushrooms, onions, peas and carrots.  Then he made a gravy with it.  He served this on a bed of rice.  Tonya was saying that this was THE BEST steak she ever had.  Did I get to have any?  No, only because the counter didn't flip over to 100 subscribers when he was checking it.

So you will be able to see what I am talking about in these two videos.




To all the little Trick or Treaters, stay safe tonight.  I seen in the news they are only allowing 2 hours for the little ones.  I heard from the Big Guy, Halloween isn't celebrated like it is in North America in other parts of the world.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment