Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 3 October 2016

3/Oct/16 a few facial close ups








Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday the Big Guy, my non-furry Memere and Fran took off without me for a drive.  They went to all kinds of places.  They went to Hotel North to look at Marine Atlantic, then to Sydney Mines to see where Jason was taking the drone pictures.

They drove past the Stone Church by Victoria Mines.  Also pasted through New Waterford to see the windmill farm at Lingan.

They got to see Cape Breton University.

From there, they went to see where the Coast Guard College is, and then Sydport.  They went to see the world's largest fiddle.  But there was a cruise ship in, so they could only see it from the boardwalk.

Then they went to see the Tar Ponds.  Fran really wanted to see Marion Bridge and the Mira River.  Then off to Louisbourg Lighthouse.  They could see the fort from there, but didn't go there.

They drove all the way to Christmas Island to mail a couple envelopes to themselves.

There was some folks that did Amazing Race Canada, well they got to see a few of the places.

I am sure that the Big Guy would have driven them around any place they wanted to go see.

I got to stay home with Tonya.  She wanted to clean the house.  I got to nap a lot.  They had hot dogs for supper.  Imagine that.  Here I am a dog and they were eating hot dogs.

So I got a new trick.  I am chewing on the fire logs that the Big Guy has stored up next to the deck.  I wonder if he is going to move them some place else.  That would be something that he would do.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment