Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 October 2016

10/Oct/16 look at me, I'm a cow... MOOO



 


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday I got to be on the deck while the Big Guy was in the back yard cutting down the trees between my yard and our next door neighbor.  The way the fence runs, you would think that the trees belongs to Jim, but they are our trees.  Anyways, this year, the Big Guy decided, because they are our trees, he would trim them down.

Again, I wasn't allowed to help.  But he threw a stick up on the deck and I ate the leaves and some of the branches.  Then I chewed on the bark.

Tonya was preserving her beets.  I wasn't allowed to help with that either.  Geesh, I can't help with anything.  She took me into the house, and I got under her feet, so she put me back out on the deck.

Then she tried to play hide and seek.  I found her.

The Big Guy took some home movies of me.  They think that I am funny at times.

Right now, the Big Guy is cooking the turkey for Thanksgiving.  Then later on, he is going to boil up the bones and make some gravy.  He does a lot of work for his gravy.  Then Tonya will have the kitchen all to herself.  She is going to be doing up the vegetables.  Her sister is bringing over a ham.  The boys, they are bringing their appetite.  They are supposed to bring some beer and wine, but we will see.  Yesterday they were worried about when the NSLC was going to be closed.  I can't drink beer or wine, so I am not bothered by all that.  Pretty sure the Big Guy isn't going to give me any turkey either.

I will have to post the videos later on.  They take a long time to load up.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment