Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 October 2016

17/Oct/16 this is my loyal face


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is my "I'm loyal to you" face.



Trying to get a leg up in life.



If your happy and you know it, wag your tail.


I am thinking about how good that steak is going to taste.  The Big Guy has 81 subscribers.  Only 19 more subscribers to go.  If you would like to be part of the 19 people that helps me get a steak, please click on this LINK.

Did you see the video the Big Guy made of him cutting up a roast.  I could smell that you know.  To me, meat smells WONDERFUL.

Aunt June, I know that you feel that the Big Guy shouldn't be feeding me steak.  But it isn't going to be a steak all the time.  For the most part, I get my kibble and my fruit.  The Big Guy wouldn't do ANYTHING to purposely hurt me.

Yesterday I got to roll around where the Big Guy has moved all the fire wood.  I don't get to chew on any of the fire wood any longer.  But I guess me playing with it, if it would get sucked into his snow blower, boy would he be upset.

I got to see my Aunt Elaine last night.  She came by for supper and a few drinks.  She had to go home by Taxi.  Tonya and the Big Guy don't believe in drinking and driving.  Not like someone else that we know in the family.  It makes Tonya and the Big Guy feel so sad when they do that.  But this person is an adult and they will not stop.

Well another weekend is done.  Tonya and the Big Guy will be going to work and I will be spending my day inside my kennel.  It's a dogs life.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment