Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 October 2016

7/Oct/16 Hurricane Matthew is going to miss us



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see the pictures.  From the angle that the picture was taken.  Is that a head shot?  I moved at the very last second.

You can see the chair at work.  My flying legs are guarding the chair.  To get a better picture, click on it so that you can zoom in.

The Big Guy was looking at the Weather Network and it would seem that the Hurricane that is coming, is going to miss us.

He doesn't seem upset by this at all.  I am sure that there will be other storms.  But he was saying how there are people on the lower eastern US that is evacuating.  So it's a very big deal for them.

The Big Guy can hear me chewing on my plastic pig.  I am pretty sure that Tonya can hear it too, even if she is upstairs trying to sleep.

I think the Big Guy is going to be moving his fire logs.  I am taking one off the pile and chewing on it.  Although he doesn't mind that I use a log as a chew toy, he does mind that I don't put it back when I am done.

The Big Guy and Tonya took their time to do online voting for the mayor and the aldermen.  He really encourages everyone to get out and vote.

Bye bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment