Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 October 2016

23/Oct/16 always with the FLASH


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy can be quite the pest at times.  He is always taking pictures of me.

I had a few comments about my Flying Video, but no one really said that they wanted MORE.

So that BIG storm we were supposed to get, didn't turn out to be as stormy as they thought it could be.  Yes we did get rain, but only in waves.  Nothing like that other storm that we had.

The Big Guy is microwaving some potatoes.  It must mean that he is going to be having some hash browns with fried bologna and eggs.  He tends to make these biggie breakfasts on the weekend.

So it was a boring day yesterday.  I would go outside between showers.  The Big Guy tried to find videos of me jumping up on Tonya.  Then he wants to do a collage.  Guess we will have to wait and see what he comes up with.

I keep getting up on the furniture and they keep telling me to get down.  I am not so sure they understand.  The furniture is so much comfortable than the floor.

Hey, did you know that the Big Guy is a MOVIE STAR?  Yea, he did a commercial for Canadian Tire.  There is this product called "Dry Coat".  It protects your tools from rusting.  Did you want to see the video?  Click HERE.

Well, it's a short blog today.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment