Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 October 2016

24/Oct/16 Max in slo-mo


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Some of you have already seen the video of me doing slow motion.  Jumping and nipping at Tonya.  I just love her so much.  But then I can't help myself by wanting to chew on her.

It was a slow day yesterday.  I got to watch Tonya and the Big Guy cleaning up the yard while I was stuck on the deck.  I didn't like that at all.  I wanted to jump over the railing.  But I am not so sure that would be a good idea.  The Big Guy made sure to move all the benches and chairs away from the railing so that I can't get an easy access to jumping over the railing.

Most of the leaves have fallen off the trees already.  I am surprised that Tonya and the Big Guy didn't go for a drive to see the fall colors.  By the time they go, the leaves will be all fallen off the trees.

I heard Tonya telling the Big Guy, she got 40 hours work this week.  That means a lot of kennel time for me.  I get separated from my humans and I am not too happy about that.  I miss them alot when they are not around.

We had an Air Cadet come to the house yesterday.  She said that they are going to Vimy next summer.  The Big Guy and Tonya really enjoy it when they see young people joining Cadets.  The Big Guy has a work mate who's daughter has joined the Air Cadets.  She went up in a glider a few weeks ago.  He said that she had a great time.

Well, for those of you that didn't notice the video that the Big Guy made, here it is.



Did you enjoy the video?  Subscribe and give him a "Thumbs Up" in YouTube.  It will make him feel good.  Oh and remember, once I get 15 more subscribers, he will feed me a steak.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment